Crime for SK10 5BN
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Bollington and Disley
Bollington and Disley
Macclesfield Police Station
Monday to Saturday 8am - 8pm
Sunday 9am - 6pm
- Telephone: 0845 458 6371
- Email: email@example.com
Bollington and Disley neighbourhood policing team
- Sergeant Mick Warren
- I have worked in the Macclesfield and Wilmslow areas since 1992. I began working in neighbourhood policing in 2005 at Poynton, and have been the Community Sergeant since 2008. I supervise all our PCSOs and coordinate partnership work with various groups.
- PC Dave Jackson
- Before joining Cheshire Constabulary in 1997, I worked for sportswear firm Adidas. I was at Wilmslow for three years and then worked at Poynton until April 2005. I have been part of the Neighbourhood Policing Team ever since and cover the Disley area.
- PC Andy Oldfield
- I am a Police Officer in the Bollington and Disley Neighbourhood Policing Team
- PCSO Jenny O'Reilly
- I joined Cheshire Constabulary in 2008 after completing a degree in Health and Exercise Sciences. I enjoy getting involved with communities and hope to make a positive difference. In my spare time I like going to the gym, cooking and socialising with friends and family.
- PCSO Chris Jackson
- I worked for an engineering company before joining Cheshire Constabulary in 2007. I enjoy being involved being a familiar face in the village. In my spare time, I enjoy playing and watching football, going to the cinema and spending time with my family.
- PCSO Mandy Simpson
- I've worked for Cheshire Constabulary since 2004 and became a PCSO in 2005. I previously worked for the British Transport Police. I enjoy engaging with young people and have built up good relationships with teachers, pupils and parents.
About this neighbourhood
The Disley policing team cover the village and rural areas including Lyme Park and Kettleshulme. The village provides the majority of residential housing and the primary school for the majority of the area, there are also shops and a primary school in Kettleshulme. The Bollington policing team cover the main village areas as well as the more rural parishes of Rainow, Higher Hurdsfield, Pott Shrigley and Kerridge. There is a thriving local community in Bollington and surrounding areas with many independent retail shops and good facilities including a leisure centre and library. Also located in the area is Kerridge Ridge with White Nancy overlooking the area, and long stretches of both the Middlewood Way and Macclesfield canal. To find out more about what's happening in your local area read your monthly update on priorities.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Cheshire Constabulary.