Crime for Macclesfield
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Macclesfield Police Station
Monday to Saturday 8am - 8pm
Sunday 9am - 6pm
- Telephone: 0845 458 6371
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Macclesfield Forest neighbourhood policing team
- Sergeant Mick Warren
- I have worked in the Macclesfield and Wilmslow areas since 1992. I began working in neighbourhood policing in 2005 at Poynton, and have been the Community Sergeant since 2008. I supervise all our PCSOs and coordinate partnership work with various groups.
- PC Bill Heaton
- I have worked in the Macclesfield for most of my career in uniform. I recently became beat manager for the Macclesfield Forest team and look forward to working with my team to improve the communities we serve.
- PCSO John Dearnaley
- Before becoming a PCSO, I worked for the past 3 years in a civilian capacity for the Police. Before this I gained invaluable experience from various, very different roles; including Intelligence Operator for the British Army and support worker for people with various learning and physical disabilities.
- PCSO Sarah Wilson
- I have worked in Macclesfield since 2006 as a PCSO and have spent all of my time on the Macclesfield Forest beat. I enjoy being involved in the local community and supporting the rest of my colleagues in the team.
About this neighbourhood
The Macclesfield Forest policing team cover a diverse area, ranging from the Moss Rose Estate with its dense housing and retail park to the isolated rural communities of Wincle and Algreave. The team also cover the villages of Sutton, Langley, Wildboarclough, Bosley, North Rode and Gawsworth. Within the team area are the Football Ground, Macclesfield Forest, Macclesfield College and High School, and South Park. To find out more about what's happening in your local area read your monthly update on priorities.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Cheshire Constabulary.